Equality and inclusion in pronunciation teaching: providing global representation (4th October 2020), PronSIG Online Conference
PronSIG invites papers for 30-minute presentations or 5-minute posters focusing on (but not limited to) the following themes, for our first ever fully online conference:
- attitudes to diverse accents in pronunciation teaching in your context
- encouraging acceptance of global Englishes in the classroom
- creating pronunciation materials using diverse accents/ELF perspectives
- overcoming accent or NNEST prejudice in the ELT world.
Please email the following to [email protected] by Sunday, 16th August 2020:
- a title of no more than 10 words
- an abstract of no more than 60 words
- your biodata of no more than 30 words
- your photo (to appear in the programme and for promotional purposes)
The tickets for the PronSIG Online Conference will be available via the IATEFL website. More information about the attendee registration will be released on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) & our website soon.